Sunday, September 12, 2021

BBB Review against Tik Tok Alleging Rackeering with Circumstational Evidence Support Claim

 

I have lots of circumstantial evidence that there is hacking and racketeering going on on Tiktok. I was watching videos on Tiktok. I think the racketeering organization has been trying to make medical or legal prescriptions that are targeted at me specifically with out any verified medical or legal credentials. This has been a tactic that has been abused with the criminal intent of disinformation that can lead to physical threats. They have used ominous threats and harassment so they could stay in the gray areas of the law. After watching a Tiktok video where a girl dressed up as a doll the after wards she found her self in the hospital. This was highly coincidental because I worked at children's hospital. i recently quit my job at this children's hospital. I was watching the series doll house on Tubi. I have screen shots of this attempt of harassment. 

 

I also have circumstantial evidence of harassment from up to 5 others users i have also followed on social media. Recently after quitting my job from a children hospital for a another job with better pay I have received an excessive amount of harassment which is portrayed as normal. People are just exercising their First Amendment rights.  Their content, actions and topics are highly coincidental to my personal situation. And they bring up topics and content based on my actions, including what games I start playing and what movies or shows that I watch.  Or even if I write an email. I circumstantial evidence that if analyzed careful would lead to the conclusion. That some of their moderators and employers are hackers and are working with criminal or racketeering organization.

 

After that my computer broke down and the game that was playing just froze. This has happened multiple times including during streams with large following. they seems to have I propensity to single me out personally.  This also happens on Instagram and Twitch and other social media. I have made a blog bobeskillz.blogspot.com which elaborates the terrorism that happens and that is targeted against me.

 

This racketeering organization has made multiple physical threats including breaking and entering, vandalism, poisoning and even possible murders. The murders come normally perceived as medical problems of elderly employees that are highly targeted against their medical history.  They use these attacks to enforce their rules which frequently change without a public legal process. They use ominous threats and their goals of this harassment are unknown. They often cause other people to spend extra time add money to fight their harassment or submit to their ominous demands. I believe that I believe that if they remove this threat then it would significantly increase the productivity of the users and the workers on the platform because they would not have to worry about threats from hackers.

 

Instead of the terrorist organization has on multiple occasions chosen to try that deny me of my First Amendment and 2nd amendment right instead of resolving the problem and allowing me to freely use services that everyone else gets to use. They have frequently done this without a court order or a verbal or written order. Instead, they have used these threats with the criminal intent of evading legal detection. They have used pressure disinformation tactics to avoid legal action. They have escaped by using gray areas of the law and the legal system. They have used overwhelming force and harassment. I frequently have had to escalate reporting of these threats due to fear of character assassination, vandalism and murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment