Monday, February 24, 2014

I hate writing about racism and being spied on.

Its extremely unfair. Especially if your a victim because they other side is using what I"m saying to victimize other black people. Its extremely unfair that's why you need to protect sex assault victims too. When I'm posting on line I'm not posting to a huge black audience. I'm posting to bunch of white and Asian people who want to use what I write to make policies on how to treat black people in the workplace. They are using me as a guinea pig to see what works and what doesn't work. I don't want to get in business with you. I want to get in business with black people or my self. Then they are raiding my business secrets. The next person who goes through what I'm going is already going to have a huge playbook that other people cause use to attack them. Especially in this day and age with extreme amounts of government, corporate and criminal spying.

No comments:

Post a Comment