Sunday, September 12, 2021

BBB Review against Twitch Alleging Rackeering with Circumstational Evidence Support Claim

I have lots of circumstantial evidence that there is hacking and racketeering going on on twitch. I was watching a stream on twitch and the user called out for their monitor moderator. I did not even post anything on their stream. After that my computer broke down and the game that was playing just froze. This has happened multiple times including streams with large social media following. Influencers seems to have a propensity to single me out personally.  This also happens on Instagram and Tiktok. I have made a blog bobeskills.blogspot.com which elaborates the terrorism that happens and that is targeted against me.

This racketeering organization has made multiple physical threats including breaking poisoning and even murder to enforce their rules which frequently change without a public legal process. They use Ominous threats and their goals of this harassment are unknown. They often cause other people to spend extra time add money to fight their harassment or submit to their ominous demands. I believe that I believe that if they remove this threat then it would significantly increase the productivity of the users and the workers on the platform because they would not have to worry about threats from hackers. 

Instead of the terrorist organization has on multiple occasions chosen to try that deny me of my First Amendment and 2nd amendment rights instead of resolving the problem and allowing me to freely use services that everyone else gets to use. They have frequently done this without a court order or a verbal or written order. Instead, they have used their threats to avoid public embarrassment and legal action.  That way they can escape by exploiting gray areas of the law and the legal system.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment