Monday, April 24, 2023

I Thought I Was Poisoned After Eating at Common Bond Bakery and Little Caesars

I'm sorry to hear that you felt poisoned after going to Common Bond Bakery. I understand that this must be a very concerning and upsetting experience for you.

It all started a few days ago when I delivered food from Common Bond Bakery. I didn't eat any of the food myself, but I started to feel sick shortly after I delivered it

I hope that you feel better soon.

I'm sorry to hear that you think you got food poisoning from Little Caesars. It's important to get checked out by a doctor to make sure that you are not seriously ill. The doctor will be able to do tests to determine what caused your poisoning and how to treat it.

It's also important to report the food poisoning to Little Caesars and the health department. This will help them investigate the incident and prevent other people from getting sick.

As for the lead from BWP, it's possible that it is a coincidence. However, it's also possible that there is a connection. If you're concerned, you could try contacting BWP.

No comments:

Post a Comment