Saturday, December 24, 2022

Family Dollar Store Assault Charge

The Family Dollar store intentionally poisoned merchandise. I brought multiple groceries with a tamper-proof seal on them. Eating these groceries had a toxic effect and cost me to lose focus at work. I brought them to the dollar store, which is still in my storage facility. I am going to use every resource at my disposal to prosecute this crime.

 

Absolutely everything that I brought from this dollar store is contaminated with several types of designer poisons or possibly a super weapons-grade poison. These poisons are intended to intimidate me and other people watching me go through shock, confusion, health problems, loss of job, and overly sexualized embarrassment.

 

 MonotonĂ­a by Shakira, Ozuna is a video came out Oct 19, 2022. It is creepy how this music video is related to what happened at this dollar store. I do not think there was any way I could escape this savage watering hole attack. This is the closest Family Dollar Store to me. Every item that I brought the first 2 weeks before the incident was contaminated. Feel free to use this information to avoid further stakeholder liability after this e-mail you will not be able to use plausible deniability to avoid confrontation of this issue.

 

I would appreciate it if you could respect my constitutional rights to stop trying to exploit me for political purposes. You also need to for a toxicology report or for your company to pressure the Houston Police Department to do a proper toxicology report of all the goods that I received from that Family Dollar store and if this does not happen then all stakeholders of your company will be involved in extreme liability issue. This issue is getting Super Bowl commercial look at this issue it gets Super Bowl commercial attention I must be completely honest otherwise I could face attacks on my life I am getting.

 

The reason these attacks from the Family Dollar store and The Houston Police Department are directed at me is due to multiple competing parties trying to exploit me with the goal of getting Super Bowl-level attention and advertise their, capability, opportunity, and intent to use pain, lies, illegal surveillance, unknown technology, and other tactics to enforce their religious, economic, and governmental values. Many people have been using expensive disturbing, cryptic, and vulgar ways to jump the line to steal Super Bowl-level attention from law-abiding citizens by the people that I have been verifying highly watched content on Major TV networks and internet video servers such as YouTube that is closely related to some of the events in my life.

 

Due to the extreme attention that this issue about the Family Dollar store should get. Social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter will be used and emails to major journalists, news organizations, Law enforcement, and municipals and anyone who may need do you know about this infamous issue. Finally, I will have to use this event on my resume and cover letter if a proper job offer is not given to me.

 

 

 

 

Family Dollar
(346) 237-9550
https://maps.app.goo.gl/j5ofwscbnHLSAd3c9 

 

9630 Mesa Dr, Houston, TX 77078

Graphical user interface, application

Description automatically generated

No comments:

Post a Comment