Sunday, February 19, 2023

YouTube’s Algorithm is a deadly weapon of psychological Warfare..

 

YouTube Psychological Warfare: How to Protect Yourself

YouTube is a powerful platform that can be used for good or for evil. In the wrong hands, it can be used to manipulate and control people, to spread propaganda and misinformation, and to incite violence.

If you are concerned about the potential dangers of YouTube, here are a few things you can do to protect yourself:

  • Be aware of the ways that YouTube can be used for psychological warfare.
  • Be more careful about the videos that you watch.
  • Be more critical of the information that you see.
  • Report videos that you believe are being used for psychological warfare.
  • Use YouTube responsibly.

By taking these steps, you can help to ensure that YouTube is used for good and not for evil.

 

This essay explains harassment, psychological warfare and victim intimidation from YouTube’s algorithm and organized criminal organizations that are able to exploit me and YouTube for cannibalistic profits. but I also wrote an essay about a bunch of other topics related to YouTube. YouTube doesn’t seem to work alone, and every major media company has different tendencies when it comes to exploiting me for cannibalistic profit. I believe that I need to tell you the truth and wow what I write in this essay may not make sense to you at first, I believe that if you make this public and take this content seriously it will make sense to you over time, and I will be rewarded for telling you the truth. still, there are people who completely understand everything that I'm saying and will attempt disinformation tactics to make it harder for people to understand the truth. I believe that there is a very well-funded and well-organized team of psychological warfare experts who are watching everything that I do.

 

It's very hard to deal or make a deal with psychological warfare experts that work for the media companies because every time they seem to see weakness, they seem to take advantage of that and I believe they are trying to assassinate my character and kill me.  then use this technology on someone who is more vulnerable. I don't believe what their intentions are I believe that they are trying to incite violence and you divide and conquer tactics to incite violence between family members. I believe that they have been successful at inciting violence between family members and violence in the community. They put people in situations where there is crippling fear.  They also attack using physical means such as breaking and entering, poisoning, pressure tactics, vandalism hacking, timely inappropriate calls and emails. Attacks seem to be highly synchronized with things that I see on YouTube and I don't understand how YouTube seems to be able to synchronize itself to absolutely everything that I do every day even if a violent crime occurs such as a celebrity death, terrorist attack, or act of war. They are experts at intimidating family members.

 

YouTube is a very abusive Internet application. YouTube isn’t the only abusive application, TikTok, Instagram, Amazon prime, Amazon kindle, Best Selling Audiobook, ABC, CBS and NBC seem to have a strategy to synchronize content and I believe that ABC is the most abusive out of all networks with content personalized to my daily events in my life with the intent to create an Impact which could mean celebrity death or even attack a perceived friend of mine. CBS seems to attack me specifically and makes crippling accusations that coincide with physical attacks on my mental health.

YouTube keeps synchronizing all their content with me

 

To avoid Youtube from synchronizing all the contacts you need I had to arrange all the content that watch based on the number of views. If I arranged the content based on the date it seemed like the content creator would synchronize and personalize their content to daily events in my life and synchronize, personalize their content to everything that I was going through at that time.

 

 I believe that it's partially the content creators' fault because I notice that the content creators personalized all their content to me and I don't understand why they do this without paying me. Even low-budget content creators that did have a psychological warfare budget synchronized their content to me.

 

I had to use premium because Youtube’s advertising is very offensive. They would allow advertisers to personalize very offensive ads based on things I was doing, or I was going to do. Also, the content that was suggested to me may be very offensive if I did a normal search. Many times, I would have to add multiple search parameters such as sort by most viewed and with in the last month to make sure I didn’t get content that was too offensive. The content suggested to me would also try to breakup relationship between perceived friends of mine by personalizing the content to me and the content creator the 3rd party was talking about. Then many creators would make personalized jokes about cheating while also make jokes about with static double standards.

 

If I allow YouTube to suggest advertising then many times, I get offensive advertisements especially when I think about something that may the sexual in nature. also, if I think about anything that could be related to homosexuality I many get offensive content. so I believe that the algorithm is synchronized trick my brain or is that someone is actually curating the content so that they predict ahead of time what I'm going to do and they blindside me with offensive content before I even have a chance to React to the content. I’m afraid of putting down technology because I have a degree in IT 

 

Also, the content creators keep using victim intimidation attacks because of the high wealth of these content creators that consistently personalized their content to me I believe that They are going through embrace me later for this for working with them.

although they never seem to work and then they always try to find a reason to hold me accountable for something that I did even when I'm not at work. FX these personalized content to everything that I've been doing even though I have been overdraft $1000 on my bank account and I had to pull out $2000 out of my savings.

 

YouTube and its content creators personalized the content to every aspect of my life including when I'm sitting on the toilet, they will make content just for me to watch while I'm on the toilet if I let go so I had to turn the cell phone off when I was on the toilet

when I use the randomization feature on YouTube it seems to randomize the content in a way that it predicts my every move, and I personalized content to my every move. for instance, when I was driving, and I put it on my YouTube playlist at the top music videos that have over 5,000,000 views in a playlist and I have 3800 of those videos. I was able to randomly get Aespa to play savage while I cut someone off and got through a green light everyone else was behind that truck that was going slowly through the green light and had to get a red light 

 

The algorithm seems to be able to make accusatory attacks based on what I am thinking or there is something that is helping to control my thoughts in such a way I saw something on Amazon prime called peripheral and they said that they were able to control the types of things that you thought about. 

Have much more examples and YouTube is one of the many new tech 90s that seems to personalize all their content to you everything that I do every day. they are highly synchronized and even if I play two pieces of content together both of the content seem to be synchronized as well. 

 

On top of that the algorithm themes to be related to news of terrorism including the death of celebrities and mass casualties, for instance, the Turkey earthquake that killed 46000 people we're still synchronized through content that came out before the event happened. I believe that YouTube is one of the many companies that is exploiting me to advertise their violent policies. 

 

This has forced me to avoid watching violent and accusatory material and also to watch only the most popular material because if I don't watch these types of shows then I believe that I will be held responsible for inciting terror. Also, terror attacks have been so synchronized to everything that I've been thinking about that I tried to avoid strangers from talking over me because strangers would come out of the woodwork to make accusations at me. so I tried to always have a best-selling book playing so that their accusations would have to be synchronized to the bestselling book and not just what I was thinking at the time. this has made personalized attacks harder and more expensive to plan. But it has not stopped the personalized attacks.

 

Also, the personalization has become so bad that I've tried to make all of my posts as public as possible because even if I wrote it down and saved it in a private location there was Debbie a lot of contacts personalized to you the content that I just wrote down and I also tried to write down things as soon as I think them to avoid people trying to steal my intellectual property because I felt that people were stealing my intellectual property without my consent it felt like lots of people were watching over my shoulder and this has reduced my ability to monetize my work or starting my own business. I've also had to avoid watching shows that were related to horror or comedy because it seemed to be very inappropriately synchronized to terrorist attacks and it seems like people from China and Iran were watching me while I was watching comedy or romantic or drama dramatic material or violent material and they scheduled their attacks based on the content that I watched

No comments:

Post a Comment