Wednesday, February 23, 2022

BBB Report on T-Mobile

 

on Jan 29, 2022, T-MOBILE gets an F for deliberate, coded threats of harassment and terrorism at 7 6 7 0 Katy Fwy STE 10 Houston, TX 77054. I was trying to get my phone number switched to my new phone.  They were using creativity and context and espionage level surveillance tactics to plan premeditated harassment. based on religious values such as Karma and terrorism. there was an Indian girl present. I was working with Javier who made verbal creative, and contextual threats of Retaliation in front of me, and the manager walked by and showed support. They choose music intended to harass me this included Cry me a River by Justin Timberlake What goes around comes coming back Around Justin Timberlake and a song by Aaliyah who died in a plane crash. They did this in front of my mom who had to leave early. After this incident, 2 black beauty queens died and my employer forced me to work with a woman named Robin who was named after Robin Givens who divorced Mike Tyson after winning a Miss America. For more information check out this tweet I made I have tweets on my personal Twitter mad on Jan 29, 2022 On top of that Performers from the girl group, ITZY contracted Covid 19, and VVivia influencer I was following on TikTok contracted Covid 19 as well.  

These threats were made with the intent of provoking me to make rushed responses in fear of my immediate safety. I'm constantly in fear of extremely humiliating character assassination attacks that have preceded the deaths of my family members and constant threats from media such as the video game VISAGE intended to erase my stories and present an alternate story. Many of my family members have been attacked with espionage-grade super weapons such as weapons intended to make you sick or have a heart attack. This coincided with extreme and intricately planned disinformation and denial attacks. Many times they are spending over 1000 times the amount of time and money I have to brutally attack me. 

 

https://www.instagram.com/vvviva/

`T-Mobile USA, Inc. | Reviews | Better Business Bureau® Profile (bbb.org)

 https://twitter.com/RobertC31344949/status/1487576906224611329

No comments:

Post a Comment